In the last year we have really worked hard. This year also we will have to move towards success. Please read the following terms and conditions carefully for smooth operation of business and to avoid Mismanagement.
1) Please Note the following fee structure& Conditionsbelow:-
a) The fees of designing & development is 5000/- Rs. INR Minimum.
b) All the billings will be tax payable According to GST.
c) All the id cards will be sent by the head office only.
2) Agreement for one year.
a) Agreement will be minimum of 1 year with TECH TO CONNECT.
b) Agreement of advance depositamount for product development will be decided by Company.
c) All amount (Cash/Cheque/Online transfer) will be deposit in your bank account first.
d) Company will not provide any Hardware or assets.
e) Company will not be responsible for any fraud case which intentionally done by any staff.
f) In any fraud case company will take legal action against the suspect.
g) In any fraud case employee will be terminated.
h) Tech to connect is not responsible In any case of perjury or fraud caused by user or vendor of our any product.
i) Tech to connect doesn’t endorse any kind of fallacious or deceptive advertising. We strongly recommend you to read T&C and policy of tech to connect before coming aboard.
j) It is totally a franchise responsibility if a vendor complaint that he was given wrong or misleading information during subscription. And tech to connect has all rights to take legal action against that particular franchise.
k) All copyright, trademarks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) belongs to tech to connect. Nothing in the Terms grants you a right or license to use any trade mark, design right or copyright owned or controlled by the Tech to connect or any other third party except as expressly provided in the Terms.
3) Employee T&C:
• You shall be on probation for a period of three (3) months from the date of joining the company. The same may however be extended or the contract of employment may be terminated, if so deemed necessary by the management there will be no paid leaves during probation period.
• On completion of probation period based on performance you would be considered confirmed. A letter, notifying the employee of his appointment to permanent staff, will be issued at the end of a successfully completed probationary period.
• Once the job is confirmed one has to complete minimum 1 year tenure with the company, falling to which company no award will be job experience or any other or any other related documents. Employee who wishes to terminate their employment with the company before one year is need to give the notice period of 45 working days along with the full salary refund to company paid till date to employee. Company reserve all rights of relieving of employee.
• In case at any time any particulars declarations or documents etc. summited by you in support of your job application are found to be false or unsubstantiated, your service are liable to terminated without any notice.
• If at any time in our opinion, which is final matter you are found non-performer or guilty or fraud, dishonest, disobedience, disorderly behaviour, negligence, indiscipline, absence from duty without permission or any other conduct considered by us deterrent to our interest or of violation of one or more times of this letter your service may be terminated without notice and on account of reason of any of the acts or omission the company shall be entitled to recover the damage from you and no due salary will be given.
• Employee who wishes to terminate their employment with the company during probation period is expected to give the notice period of 45 working days. Company reserve all rights of relieving of employee. All disputes are subject to the jurisdiction of Jodhpur (Rajasthan) court only.
• You will be responsible for safekeeping and return in good condition and order of all company property, which may be in your use custody to charge.
• You will be responsible if In consideration of the disclosure of Confidential Information by you to the any person or party for the Purpose. You are restricted todisclose any Confidential Information to any third party
4) Details about Database :-
a) Some database of your location will be deliver to you as soon as possible, by that you can start working over there.
b) You should create your database once you registered with us.
5) Communication Details :-
a) Please communicate any problems regarding our product, database, new update or anything else shall be communicated through mail only.
b) Problem will not be communicated over the phone.
6) Fund / Bank Transfer :-
a) You should deposit or transfer funds within 7 days from the date of billing.
b) Also please send us the screenshot or photo of receipt of fund deposited or upload it on company website panel.
c) We will not take any follow up for the funds, if you will deposit the funds on time.
d) Service will be automatically stops, if the funds will not deposited on time.
7) Vendors Registration Panel :-
a) You have to use our panel ( support.tech2conect.com or mail us firstname.lastname@example.org) for query.
b) Please do not issue your own receipts to vendors.
c) We are not expecting any complaints from vendors about manual receipt.
d) We will not able to continue our services, if you are not uploaded data on website on time.
8) Service Tax Details / Invoice :-
a) Our service tax number: 08ARPPJ5323H1ZM TIN NO. 08192714799 for TECH TO CONNECT.
b) We have to charge service tax to vendors since we are providing services to them.
c) You can mention our service tax number on our receipt, you don’t have to pay service tax to the government.
d) In case you are not registeredfor service tax, your share of Registration on which you can charge service tax then we will pay your share plus service tax, provided you issue a service tax invoice on us.
a) Don’t forget that all the courier material etc takes around 7-10 days get delivered after dispatch. (Due to holidays or any other unexpected event, It may take more number of days also.
10) Ensure that your PC is virus free.
11) Query :-
a) If your query is not resolved by any of our employee, you can mail us on below mail id: email@example.com
12) Very important :-
(a) Please check each and every document of vendor before you start there registration.
(b) We do not have immediate solution if server does not work.
13). If you agree with the above terms and condition then we can proceed further. Please revert as soon as possible.